Saturday, November 8, 2008

Preparing for the Experience Will Reveal New Learnings

Dear Friends,
Now that I am packed (almost), I feel some excitement about this new trip to the Middle East. Some of the feeling is because of the election of Barack Obama. Our country and our world are hungry for change and for a responsiveness to the needs of our world community. I know when I speak to friends there, they will welcome me with that thought, as opposed to the responses we had in previous years when our country was headed down a darker path. I carry with me a renewed spirit in mankind, in part because of the election of Barack Obama and what that might mean to a world in great need of care. As he has said, it will take all of us with our oars in the water to bring the sea change that is needed.

I know God will reveal his love through the people I will meet in the days ahead. I look forward to their voices. love, Bill

No comments: